National Achievers Congress is a collection of world class achievers across different spectrums of life and business. Appealing to a broad range of people including entrepreneurs, business owners, those seeking success in their lives and all seeking to know the inside secrets of high achievers, National Achievers Congress events happen throughout the world each year.
Conceived in 1992, the National Achiever’s Congress seeks to give everyone a chance at success in their lives, business, finances, health, and relationships by bringing the world’s top experts in those fields to them.
Every year, more than 5,000 participants from all walks of life and industries across the board attend the NAC to meet and interact with legendary success icons including:
- Sir Richard Branson, founder of the Virgin Group
- Lord Alan Sugar, founder of Amstrad
- Tony Blair, former Prime Minister of the UK
- Bill Clinton, former President of the United States
- Anthony Robbins, the world’s number one success coach
- Robert Kiyosaki, best-selling author of Rich Dad, Poor Dad
- And many more
THIS EVENT IS IDEAL FOR:
- Small and Medium business owners
- Entrepreneurs & start-up founders
- Junior and Mid level executives
- Trainers and Freelancers
- Consultants & Branding Professionals
- Working professionals who want to be entrepreneurs
- Marketing & Sales professionals
Although every National Achievers Congress is different around the world, each event tends to have similar focus on these subjects. You will learn:
Learn how to build, grow and sustain a business that aligns with your passion and makes an impact in the world.
Develop the specific attributes needed to excel in every area of your life and dramatically accelerate your outcomes.
Create automated passive revenue streams that will grow your wealth with leading edge tactics in property, commodities, and trading.
HEALTH & FULFILMENT
Maintain the health, fitness & nutrition essential for enjoying your success and allow you to regain harmony in your life and relationships – both personal and professional.